认真喜欢自己所喜欢的

Hannibal S101

内容真的肥肠多,虽然我已经在分集剧评中做过一次分析了但是…………明显还不够啊!

美剧台词:

H:Do you have trouble with taste?(你对有没有趣要求很高么?)

W:My thoughts are often not tasty.(我的想法通常不怎么有趣)

H:Nor mine.(我的也是)

H:No effective barriers.(没什么障碍嘛)

W:I build forts.(我脑中有心防)

H:associations come quickly.(联想来得很快)

W:So do forts.(建立心防的速度也快)

H:Not fond of eye contact,are you?(你不喜欢眼神接触,对吧?)

W:Eyes are distracting--you see too much,you don’t see enough.And-And it’s hard to focus when you’re thinking,um,”Oh,those whites are really white”,or “He must have hepatitis”,or “Oh,is that a burst vein?”.So yeah.I try to avoid eyes whenever possible.(眼睛容易让人分心--看到的太多,就无法知晓全部.视觉给人的一些想法也会影响思考,比如“那些白人可真白”或者“他肯定有肝炎”或者“那是条青筋吗?”)。所以,是的。我尽可能地避免眼神接触。

H:I imagine what you see and learn touches everything else in your mind.Your values and decency are present yet shocked at your associations,appalled at your dreams.No forts in the bone arena of your skull for things you love.(看来你的所看所知会影响你的思维。你的价值观和责任心在联想里受到重创,在梦里受到惊吓。你的脑袋里装不进所爱之事。)

W:Whose profile are you working on?(你到底是给谁做侧写?)

H:I’m sorry,Will.Observing is what we do.I can’t shut mine off any more than you can shut yours off.(抱歉,威尔。观察是我们的本能。我和你一样不能克制。)

W:Please,don’t psychoanalyze me.You won’t like me when I’m psychoanalyzed.(别对我进行心理分析。你不会喜欢被分析完后的那个我。)

 

H:What he has is pure empathy.He can assume your point of view,or mine,and maybe some other points of view that scare him.It’s an uncomfortable gift,Jack.(他使用的是移情的方法。他能在脑中假定你的想法,或者我的,或者其他让他害怕的观点。这种天赋很折磨人,杰克。)

H:Perception’s a tool that’s pointed on both ends.(这种知悟能力就像双刃剑)

 

H:Good morning,Will.May I come in?(早上好,威尔,我能进来吗?)

W:Where’s Crawford?(克劳福德呢?)

H:Deposed in court.The adventure will be yours and mine today.May I come in?(去法院作证了。今天我们要独处了。我能进来吗?)

H:I’m very careful about what I put into my body,which means I end up preparing most meals myself.A little protein scramble to start the day.Some eggs,some sausage.(我对于吃进身体里的东西非常谨慎,所以几乎都是自己准备食物。用一点蛋白质来开始新的一天。有鸡蛋,香肠。)

W:Mm,it’s delicious.Thank you.

H:My pleasure.

H:I would apologize for my analytical ambush,but i know i will soon be apologizing again and you’ll tire of that eventually so I have to consider using apologies sparingly.(我要为此前对你的唐突分析道歉,但我知道我很快又会这么做,你最终会对此感到厌烦,所以我决定尽量减少道歉次数)

W:Just keep it professional.(别牵涉私人事宜就行了)

H:Or we could socialize,like adults.God forbid we become friendly(或者我们可以互相交流,像成年人那样。但愿我们不会太过友好。)

W:I don’t find you that interesting.(我没发现你有多有趣)

H:You will.(你会发现的)

 

H:Agent Crawford tells me you have a knack for the monsters.(克劳福德探员说你对于追踪这些怪物很有一套)

W:I don’t think the Shrike killed that girl in the field.(我不认为伯劳鸟是在田间杀的那女孩)

H:The devil is in the details.What didn’t your copycat do to the girl in the field?What gave it away?(问题隐藏于细节中,那个模仿犯忘记了什么?是什么出卖了他?)

W:Everything.(每一个细节)

 

H:You know Will?I think Uncle Jack sees you as a fragile little teacup.The finest china,used for only special guests.(我觉得杰克叔叔把你当成了易碎的小茶杯,上等的瓷器,只招待贵宾。)

W:How do you see me?(你觉得我是什么)

H: The mongoose I want under the house when the snakes slither by.(能为我的屋子抓捕蛇类的猫鼬。)

H:Finish your breakfast.

评论
热度(28)
  1. 刀倾城美剧台词 转载了此文字
    内容真的肥肠多,虽然我已经在分集剧评中做过一次分析了但是…………明显还不够啊!
© 刀倾城 | Powered by LOFTER